With almost half a billion dollars' worth of private investment over the comings years, the evolution of Heidelberg West has truly begun. Get in now by purchasing an off-the-plan investment property at Cultivate.
Cultivate offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments across two buildings. Each apartment features larger than standard floorplans with spacious indoor and outdoor living zones, full size kitchens and innovative storage delivered with premium inclusions. Resident facilities include a central terrace with landscaped gardens and a roof deck with barbecue facilities. On the ground floor you will find retail and dining opportunities.
Heidelberg West is a tranquil suburb in Melbourne's green belt. It provides a sanctuary of peace and quiet closely connected to the CBD via train and nearby freeways; yet worlds apart with its native reserves, parklands and riverside trails. Heidelberg West is also an emerging employment cluster for education, research, medicine and retail.
- 12km north east of Melbourne's CBD
- 1.8km to Heidelberg Train Station
- 3km to Latrobe University which caters to over 36,000 students with 75% living locally
- 2km to the Austin Hospital and the Mercy Hospital for Women
- 2.4km to Northland Shopping Centre featuring Myer, Coles, Woolworths, Kmart, Target and Village Cinemas
- Near Yarra Valley Parklands which offers golf courses, bike paths, canoeing or just a quiet places for relaxation
- Easy access to the Eastern Freeway for travel into the CBD, Mornington Peninsula or Yarra Valley winery region
- Close proximity to cafes and restaurants.
Major development plans are in the works set to further enhance the area and draw more residents in. This includes the Olympia Housing Initiative ($160 million), the Mall ($50 million), the Bellelle Ivanhoe project ($210 million) and the Our Lady of Mercy College project ($7.4 million).
Contact us today to learn more about this unmissable investment opportunity.
Information was believed to be correct at time of publication.
All imagery artist impression.
|1||1||1||$290,700 - $385,560|
|2||2||1||$451,350 - 547,740|
|3||2||2||$706,350 - $749,700|
294 Bell St HEIDELBERG WEST 3081 VIC AUS Get Directions >
ParkTrent Corporate Office
39 Montague Street,
North Wollongong, 2500
Sign up today for the latest investment properties, offers available, exclusive market news, competitions, finance information and more!