Rebate of up to $15,000 on selected apartments.
Among the trees that line Stony Creek you will find a place to live, share, grow and invest; a place for eternity.
Eternity is 61 generously proportioned one and two bedroom apartments in five timber clad structures reflecting the warehouses that once lined the area. It's a new kind of development, one that aims to be socially, environmentally and economically sustainable. It's built for today, with eternity in mind.
The interiors have been designed with a sense of openness in each apartment. There is natural light in every room, as well as generous ceiling heights, stylish fittings in the kitchens and bathrooms, and a choice of finishes in natural tones and materials.
- 16 minutes to Melbourne CBD
- 3 to 4 minutes to Tottenham and Footscray West Train Stations
- 6 major bus routes connect West Footscray with the rest of the city
- 7 minutes to Victoria University, Footscray Park campus. Plus Melbourne University, RMIT and Monash University are nearby
- Close to 14 primary schools and 6 secondary schools
- 5 minutes to Western Health/Footscray Hospital
- 9 minutes to Highpoint Shopping Centre, the fourth largest shopping centre in Australia
- Excellent access to parks and sporting fields
West Footscray is Melbourne's outstanding investment opportunity. It's catching up with other inner suburbs, but it's still significantly more affordable.
Reasons to invest* include:
- Price Growth: In the ten years to December 2015 the median unit price rose by an average of 8.3% each year. Rents rose by up to 7.6%, outstripping growth in Greater Melbourne.
- Affordability: While apartment prices in West Footscray are rising, they remain considerably more affordable than those in suburbs a similar distance from the CBD, almost $80,000 less.
- Infrastructure: Around $133 million worth of investment in projects such as retail, schools, transport and sporting facilities is planned over the next few years.
- Demographics: West Footscray is a young suburb. 28% of residents are aged between 20 and 34. It's also a suburb of renters, 40% of residents rent, compared to 28% for Greater Melbourne.
^Terms and conditions apply. Available for a limited time only.
*Source: Urbis Outlook Report.
|1||1||1||$380,000 - $390,000|
|2||2||1||$465,000 - $520,000|
110 Roberts Street WEST FOOTSCRAY 3012 VIC AUS Get Directions >
ParkTrent Corporate Office
39 Montague Street,
North Wollongong, 2500
Sign up today for the latest investment properties, offers available, exclusive market news, competitions, finance information and more!