Invest in an exclusive residential landmark located in the world's most liveable city.
Flagstaff Green will be an elegant landmark building with a contemporary sculptural design that compliments the heritage of its surroundings. It will sit high on the hill of Batman Street and be framed by the historic Flagstaff Gardens and urban culture that Melbourne city is famous for.
Flagstaff Green offers a wide selection of generous one, two and three bedroom residences, each individually designed to maximise space and light and create panoramic views. All are light filled, all leverage the fabulous views and all are thoughtfully designed to take full advantage of this unique location.
- Well-equipped gymnasium and 18 metre heated pool and spa
- Landscaped rooftop gardens
- European appliances
- Residents' lounge with a fully fitted kitchen and dining area
- Media room to enjoy a movie or sporting event
- Exquisitely landscaped courtyard
- Private rooftop garden on level 15, exclusively for residences on levels 15-20
Flagstaff Green's location puts residents close to everything that matters. Whether the destination is within the city centre, Melbourne's education precinct, or one of its cultural or sporting attractions - an easy walk, effortless bike ride or short tram trip is all it takes to get there. Access to the freeway network and airport is just as convenient.
- 4 mins to Melbourne CBD
- 500m/6 min walk to Flagstaff Train Station
- 7 min walk to Tram at King St/La Trobe St
- 3 mins to RMIT University
- 4 mins to University of Melbourne
- Close to restaurants, cafes, parks, retail, culture and entertainment
Estimated fees and rental income:
- Owners corporation, $1,144 - $4,229 per annum
- Council rates, $788 - $2,552 per annum
-Rental income, $385 - $1,050 per week
Construction is anticipated to commence mid 2017 with an estimated completion of December 2018^.
To learn more about Flagstaff Green, or to view floorplans, contact us today.
^Completion date is an estimate only and may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond ParkTrent and the developers control.
All imagery artist impression.
|1||1||0||$350,000 - $425,000|
|2||1||1||$575,000 - $635,000|
15 Batman St WEST MELBOURNE 3003 VIC AUS Get Directions >
ParkTrent Corporate Office
39 Montague Street,
North Wollongong, 2500
Sign up today for the latest investment properties, offers available, exclusive market news, competitions, finance information and more!