Hercules presides over the largest waterfront renewal project in a generation, offering 16 inspiring levels to meet the expectations of a new breed of aspirational owners and informed investors. Named after a legendary hero, Hercules is not just a landmark, but a new benchmark for Hamilton riverfront living.
Soaring over a lush park, with Portside Wharf and Hamilton Harbour just a few steps away, Hercules stands sentinel at the gateway to Brisbane's most exciting new waterfront precinct, Northshore Hamilton.
- 6km to Brisbane CBD
- 5km to Brisbane's International and Domestic airports
- 1.5km to Ascot Railway Station and Doomben Railway Station
- Bus stops within 200m
- Easy walk to two CityCat terminals - Brett's Wharf & Northshore Hamilton
- Surrounded by an abundance of amenities including shops, gym, medical centre, parklands, sporting fields, golf course and more.
Hercules will deliver an unsurpassed living experience through innovative design and next level engineering.
- Choice of river, city and parkland views
- Floor to ceiling tinted glass providing a fluid transition from inside to out and giving the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings
- Reverse-cycle, individually controlled air-conditioning in living areas and all bedrooms
- Quality kitchen finishes including stainless steel appliances and reconstituted stone bench tops
- Security intercoms and secure building access
- High speed internet data points and energy efficient lighting
A pillar for any portfolio, Hamilton apartments have shown strong, uninterrupted price growth since the early 1990s, averaging 6% pa over the last two decades and 7.5 % in 2013.
Estimated settlement* is July 2017.
ALMOST SOLD OUT
Only a limited number of apartments available. Contact us today to learn more.
Information was believed to be correct at time of publication.
All imagery artist impression.
*Settlement date is an estimate only and may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond ParkTrent and the developers control.
35 Hercules Street HAMILTON 4007 QLD AUS Get Directions >
ParkTrent Corporate Office
39 Montague Street,
North Wollongong, 2500
Sign up today for the latest investment properties, offers available, exclusive market news, competitions, finance information and more!