A landmark location, dominating the junction of Stud Road and Burwood Highway, places Kubix in the hub of Melbourne's South Eastern precinct.
Kubix is a new development that brings cosmopolitan style to a location renowned for its vibrant tapestry of established major business, entertainment and retail sectors that effortlessly entwine with local parklands, reserves, schools and residential enclaves.
- 25km from Melbourne CBD
- 200m from Westfield Knox Shopping Centre - 350 speciality retailers, designer boutiques and global brands including Myer, Kmart and Target
- 400m from Swinburne University
- Less than 2kms away to Eastern Freeway providing easy access to the CBD
- Less than 3km to Caribbean Business Park whose businesses employ 10,000
- Less than 4km to major industrial and warehouse parks in Scoresby, Rowville and Bayswater
- 8km to 5 major golf courses
- 10km to private and public schools
- Close to multiple public transport options including Glen Waverley and Ferntree Gully train stations as well as Tram 75 and bus stops
- Close to medical centres, restaurants, cafes, bars, cinema
Apartments have been designed with bright, centralised, open living spaces that stretch out to wide balconies for a fresh outlook daily. There's secure and private entry with remote access basement parking, intercom security, lobby and lifts to each level. Common facilities include a BBQ and dining room, meeting room, function room, gymnasium, and swimming pool (stage 3).
As demand in the area increases, the opportunity for excellent rental yields with capital and rental growth gives Kubix the edge. Investment snapshot:
- Wantirna South's rental yield is 5.6% above last year
- Wantirna South's capital growth is 8.13% over past 10 years (P.A)
- Wantirna South's residential dwellings is estimated to double by 2022
- Forecast resident population increase of 15%
- Most populous age group by 2021 will be 25-29 year olds
- $450 million expansion of Westfield Knox will create up to 8,000 new jobs
Kubix stage two is 90% sold with anticipated completion June 2017. Stage three is 60% sold with anticipated completion October 2017*.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to secure a new, modern apartment to occupy or use as an investment; contact us today.
*Completion date is an estimate only and may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond ParkTrent and the developers control.
All imagery artist impression of Kubix stage two.
References: Figures are approximations and calculated forecasts collated by Knox City Council Planning and Forecast Id Consulting Pty Ltd (including figures from ABS Census 2006) and Residex Quarter ending June 2012.
|1||1||1||$382,000 - $398,500|
408 Burwood Highway WANTIRNA SOUTH 3152 VIC AUS Get Directions >
ParkTrent Corporate Office
39 Montague Street,
North Wollongong, 2500
Sign up today for the latest investment properties, offers available, exclusive market news, competitions, finance information and more!