Live local and enjoy more time, comfort, adventure and more life at Parkside.
Parkside is a building to be celebrated both now and for generations to come. It is a combination of one and two bedroom apartments spread over five levels.
It is located in the vibrant urban centre of Essendon which offers the pick of wining, dining and socialising, while vast green spaces provide respite from it all.
Residents can enjoy a morning jog along the Windy Hill track, bunch at one of the many local cafes, a trip to the North Essendon Farmer's Market in Lincoln Park, or stargazing from their private courtyard. A Parkside life is a feel good life.
Parkside is close to the city with home sweet home no more than 13km away from the life and vigour of Melbourne CBD. Residents can jump onto the number 59 tram and find themselves amidst Queen Victoria Market in no time. Essendon railway station is also close at hand to take you to Melbourne CBD and Citylink access makes all other travel a walk in the park.
- Walking distance to Tram No. 59
- Walking distance to DFO Essendon and IGA Supermarket
- Cafe on Ground Floor
- 2km to Essendon Train Station
- 3.1km to Moonee Ponds Central Shopping Centre
- Close proximity to schools including Essendon Primary School
- Several nearby recreation activities such as Essendon Cricket Ground and Essendon Tennis Club
- Surrounded by local parks and reserves
- 13km to Melbourne CBD
To learn more about Parkside, or to view the floorplans, contact us today.
|2||2||1||$565,000 - $570,000|
64-66 Keilor Road- Parkside Apartments ESSENDON 3040 VIC AUS Get Directions >
ParkTrent Corporate Office
39 Montague Street,
North Wollongong, 2500
Sign up today for the latest investment properties, offers available, exclusive market news, competitions, finance information and more!