Invest in the booming western growth corridor of Sydney at Railway Terrace.
The Western Sydney economy is Australia's third largest, and will grow strongly as the region adds more than a million people to its population by 2036. This is due in large part to the new Western Sydney Airport.
Located only 35 minutes from the new Western Sydney Airport is this recently completed four level development on Railway Terrace. It's ready for tenants to move straight in with some apartments already occupied. And with a strong rental demand, finding tenants won't be a problem.
Due to its affordability and connectivity, 44% of residents in the suburb of Guildford are renting their home. The rental market consists predominately of young independent workers and families with a median age of 20-39 years.
Purchase trends are moving sharply upwards with the median unit price increasing by over 80% in the last eight years from $255,000 in 2007 to $461,444 in 2015 (data supplied by RP Data Pty Ltd trading as CoreLogic). Based on the data, the area of Guildford is a smart long term investment.
- 1 bedroom $425 - $475 per week
- 2 bedroom $475 per week
- 3 bedroom $525 per week
- 40 minutes to Sydney CBD
- 35 minutes to new Western Sydney Airport
- 16 minutes to Parramatta CBD and Westfield Parramatta
- 400 metres (four minute stroll) to Guildford train station
- Minutes to Guildford Public School, Guildford West Public School and St Patricks Guildford
- Minutes to Linwood historic house
- Minutes to golf course, sporting grounds and parks
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Apartments from 57m2
- Stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and stone benchtops
- Built-in wardrobes
- Ground floor courtyards or sunny terrace/balcony
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Secure basement car space with direct lift access
- Security intercom
|1||1||1||$440,000 - $572,500|
|2||1||1||$505,000 - $587,500|
|3||1||1||$632,500 - $635,000|
272-276 Railway Terrace GUILDFORD 2161 NSW AUS Get Directions >
ParkTrent Corporate Office
39 Montague Street,
North Wollongong, 2500
Sign up today for the latest investment properties, offers available, exclusive market news, competitions, finance information and more!