Invest in the heartland with sophisticated living in the world's most liveable city of Melbourne.
As one of Melbourne's premier examples of art deco architecture, Spencer Apartments are building upon the existing 1930s building in order to blend modern and heritage together to ground breaking effect. 420 Spencer is your unique opportunity to be a part of Melbourne's history by investing or living in a beacon of its future.
Spencer is all about brighter days and better views with floor-to-ceiling windows in all 438 apartments across 38 floors. For enhanced lifestyle living, upgrade the kitchen to a separate island bench to create more space for entertaining. If you're looking for the ultimate in luxury living, reach for the stars from the private penthouse balcony overlooking the city.
- 3 minutes to Melbourne CBD
- 2 minutes to Melbourne Central and Flagstaff stations
- 2 minutes to Tram Routes 24, 30, 35, 75, 86 & 95
- 100 metres to Flagstaff Gardens
- 300 metres to Queen Victoria Market
- 3 minutes to RMIT University
- 25 minutes to La Trobe University
- 3 minutes to Etihad Stadium, home of the AFL Grand Final
The city of Melbourne is a prime location to purchase an investment property for three key reasons:
1. SEPP 65 will push property prices up
2. The Sky Train will ease traffic
3. Melbourne's predicted growth is greater than Sydney.
West Melbourne's population is also set to more than double in the next 16 years, with forecast growth of some 144% through to 2031. A major drawcard to the area is the proposed E-Gate development, a $3-4 billion investment to repurpose West Melbourne's rail yards into a thriving mixed-use precinct, which will become home to 10,000 people and result in high capital growth.
- Stamp duty paid on all remaining apartments
- All window coverings included on purchases before 30 June 2016
The anticipated completion date of Spencer is mid-2017. Contact us today to take advantage of these bonus offers and to invest in a high growth area.
|1||1||0||$442,747 - $455,372|
|3||2||2||$1,301,777 - $1,352,277|
|1||1||1||$462,397 - $495,222|
420 Spencer Street WEST MELBOURNE 3003 VIC AUS Get Directions >
ParkTrent Corporate Office
39 Montague Street,
North Wollongong, 2500
Sign up today for the latest investment properties, offers available, exclusive market news, competitions, finance information and more!