Varsity Waters is perfectly located on the banks of the majestic Lake Orr, only minutes south of the Gold Coast. Residences will enjoy spectacular views across this impressive body of water towards Burleigh Heads and the pacific sunrise.
Adjacent you'll find luscious parklands and the walking and bikeways that abound in this locale offering an exclusive haven of peace and tranquillity.
Varsity Waters features 113 apartments across five levels and two buildings. Residents will enjoy access to a communal swimming pool and barbecue entertainment area.
With the Gold Coast set to host the 2018 Commonwealth Games (4 - 15 April), major infrastructure projects are underway, or recently completed, creating thousands of new jobs and drawing new residents to the area - the population is expected to double in the next 35 years. Now is the time to invest in this tropical paradise and its surrounding regions.
- 20 minutes to Gold Coast airport, 1 hour to Brisbane airport
- Minutes to Varsity College, Bond University and public schools
- Minutes to shopping centre and medical facilities in Varsity Central CBD
- Minutes to Market Square Convenience Centre, the dining and shopping heart of Varsity Lakes
- Minutes to Robina Town Centre's unique entertainment, dining and retail experience
- Minutes to Robina Hospital and the Gold Coast Surgical Hospital
- Minutes to CBus Stadium, home to the Gold Coast Titans and the Coast's major venue for sporting and entertainment events.
- Apartments from 74m2 + 12m2 (86m2)
- Features either pool, water, water or park views
- Residential pool facility
- BBQ entertaining area
- Landscaped gardens
- 2 bedroom $420 - $440 per week ($540 - $560 furnished)
- 3 bedroom $530 - $550 per week ($650 - $670 furnished)
Body corporate fees:
- 2 bedroom $62 per week
- 3 bedroom $76 per week
ALMOST SOLD OUT
One and two bedroom apartments have sold out with only a limited number of three bedroom apartments available.
Don't miss your opportunity to invest in the new "vision" for the Robina-Varsity Lakes region designed to encourage people to work, live and play in the area.
65 Varsity Parade - Varsity Waters VARSITY LAKES 4227 QLD AUS Get Directions >
ParkTrent Corporate Office
39 Montague Street,
North Wollongong, 2500
Sign up today for the latest investment properties, offers available, exclusive market news, competitions, finance information and more!