Dear Clients and Associates of ParkTrent,
We want to provide you with an update on how ParkTrent is preparing for COVID-19 (Coronavirus), and the steps we are taking to minimise any impacts on our clients and associates.
Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our employees and clients. We want to ensure during these difficult times we are still providing excellent service and have staff available for your needs. To accommodate the growing community concerns we have introduced practices including;
- requiring employees who have returned from overseas to self-isolate at home for 14 days
- suspending all non-critical international and domestic business travel
- Providing online options for clients to continue to do business including; webchat, phone, email and video calls
- At this stage seminars will continue with a limit of 60 attendees and we are working closely with our venues to maintain strict hygiene measures. However, if you are attending an event, good hygiene will help protect you against infection. You should:
– wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use alcohol-based hand sanitiser (e.g. before and after eating, and after going to the toilet)
– cover your cough with (or sneeze into) a tissue and dispose of it straight away; wash your hands afterwards
– cough or sneeze into your (flexed) elbow- cough away from other people
– stay more than 1.5 metres away from people when out in public, if possible
- ParkTrent are still providing inhome appointments, however we can provide other options to continue business.
As the COVID-19 situation changes, our plans may too. We will keep you updated on any developments that may affect our working relationship. We will continue to follow Government guidelines and local concerns, please follow our social media channels for further updates as they happen.
We encourage our clients to contact us at any time through the most comfortable channels, rest assured now is still a good time to do business and we will make any accommodations to allow that to happen for you. We are doing our best to keep up with business as usual operations and we appreciate your support and patience during this time.
Now more than ever we need to support one another and keep ourselves, families and communities safe and well.
Keep safe and well,
THE PARKTRENT TEAM